Income tax, servivce tax, Excise, VAT, PF, ESI due dates in March 2014
March is most important month of the financial year in Financial world.In India Income tax,service tax ,Vat and all other taxes are assessed on the Financial year basic so in Tax system March month has a Major landmark month .Not only due to closing of the Financial year but also due to various due date correlated with the end of financial year i.e 31st march.We have complied a summary of provisions and due dates falls in month of March. –
- Due date to deposit Service Tax for the Month of Feb: Due date to deposit service Tax (other than in case of prop. or partnership firm) for the Month of Feburary ,2014 is 05.03.2014 if deposited manualy and for electronic payments due date is 06.03.2014.
- Due date to deposit Service Tax Excise for Month of March : Due date to deposit service Tax for the Month of March ,2014 for or for the quarter ending on 31.03.2014(in case of Prop. or partnership firm) is 31.03.2014 itself .
- Due date to deposit Excise duty for Month of Feburary is 05.03.2014 if deposited manually and 06.03.2014 if deposited online.
- Due date to deposit Excise duty for Month of March is 31.03.2014.
- Due date to Deposit TDS/TCS deducted in month of Feb-2014 is 07/03/2014
- Due date to Deposit TDS/TCS deducted in month of March-2014 is30/04/2014
- Return for assessment year 2012-13: Belated return for ay 2012-13 if not earlier filed can be filed by 31.03.2014.
- Return for assessment year 2013-14: Belated return for ay 2013-14 if not earlier filed can be filed by 31.03.2014 without penalty ,if not filed earlier.
- ITR-V in case of refund for Ay 2009-10,2010-11,2011-12 can be filed up to 31.03.2014.
- Savings For Financial year: If are planning to save tax u/s 80C or 80Dor other section then purchase Tax saving instruments like,NSC,PPF ,Lic receipt before 31St March so that you can take maximum benefit provided under these heads.
- Due date to deposit advance tax third installment for non corporate and forth installments for corporate cases is 15.03.2014
- Last Date to deposit Advance Tax :31st March 2014 is Last date to deposit your advance tax for Financial year 2013-14 .If advance Tax is not deposited by this date then you have to pay interest u/s 234B.
- Due date to File TDS/TCS return for Govt deductors for Fy 2012-13(Q2,Q3,Q4) and Fy 2013-14 (Q1,Q2,Q3) is 31.03.2014